School Discipline Rules
1. Students should treat school staff with respect at all times and be courteous to fellow students.
2. Students will refrain from damaging any form of school property. The school reserves the right
to be compensated by the student for any such damages.
3. Students will refrain from littering and keep the school premises clean.
4. Unacceptable behaviour including but not limited to irregular attendance, academic dishonesty, and neglect of homework, disruptive behaviour, loitering and disrespectful behaviour towards staff or fellow students will result in serious disciplinary action.
5. Any misbehaviour or violation of school discipline will be dealt with by the disciplinary committee and corrective action will be taken. In extreme cases, parents will be called in to discuss the child’s behaviour.
6. It is compulsory to bring the school-issued ID card to school every day. Not bringing the ID card could result in the child not being allowed into the school premises.
7. For safety and security, parents should refrain from sending money with their child without
specific written notice from the school.
8. For safety and security, parents should refrain from sending valuables (like expensive jewellery, electronic items, etc.) to school
1. Punctuality is essential at all times. Students who contravene this rule without a valid reason will be punished as per rules.
2. No student will remain on the campus or in the classroom after the last bell has been rung.
3. Students are forbidden to bring into the school valuable articles such as Jewellery, costly fountain pens, wristwatches, mobile phones.
4. Children are advised to behave in an orderly manner in the school and in public places.
5. Use of swear words and foul language, scribbling and scratching on School furniture and School walls will be strictly dealt with.
6. The rule of good behavior applies outside as well as inside the School.
7. Social functions must not be organized without the Principal’s approval.
8. This applies to picnics, excursions, and other outings also. Anybody who organizes or takes part in these unauthorized activities will be liable for disciplinary action.