Anglo Urdu Girls’ High School aims to develop in each of our students a desire for lifelong learning so that they become valuable members of society. The school places a high emphasis on teaching the students how to live with others and we encourage creativity and endorse the philosophy of “considering the feelings of others at all times.”
The school is committed to providing the highest quality education for all in an environment that cares for our students, staff and parents.
This commitment is demonstrated by encouraging students to:
- Reach their full academic, social and physical potential in a fair, positive, and consistent environment.
- Display a commitment to improving their learning outcomes.
- Develop a sense of self-discipline in their work and their play.
- Respect the rights of other students, staff, and visitors.
- Develop a good understanding of all key learning areas, particularly literacy and numeracy.
- Provide equal opportunity for all members of the school community.
- Develop in students, qualities and life skills such as responsibility, communication, independence, inquiring minds, problem-solving, team skills, and creativity.
- Prepare students for their next stages of learning by building on their strengths and experiences.